So I got my second Tattoo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As was mine....I'm still planning on shacking up with you when Trump becomes President.

Nice tattoo btw, @Abraders
tumblr_inline_mfhsineNOZ1ro2d43.gif

Never been one for tattoos to be honest but especially hate football ones.

Each to their own like.

Besides one related to your kids honestly can say a footy one done well will be one youd never regret. Missus wont let me get anymore thus far like although working on changing that

I remember your first one. One of the best Everton tats ever.
Thank you mate! I really appreciate that.

The tattoo artist who did them both worked under the same area as me and was always in the bar I work at, so he did this second piece for a tenner :) I'm really happy with it, and he always tells me he's done a lot of Everton tattoo's, but mine was the nicest!

I'm not a fan of tattoos in general (when I say not a fan, what I really mean is I hate them), but can never understand why people get them in places where they can't see them. Surely if you are going to pay someone for some "artwork", you would at least want to be able to look at it now and again?

I'm not a fan of tattoos in general (when I say not a fan, what I really mean is I hate them), but can never understand why people get them in places where they can't see them. Surely if you are going to pay someone for some "artwork", you would at least want to be able to look at it now and again?
Generally just got it for me, anybody close to me will see it... my other is very visible on my left wrist however

Edit: oh and work, if it was on my neck not many places would be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back