So Who is to go and replace with Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem we will face as a club is in the summer if we can't turn our form around who will want to come and play at everton. We don't offer the allure of London that lot's of overseas players crave and our form is making Europe look unlikely. Maybe a good run in the Europa and who knows ,but at the minute you would have to say we are looking at mercenaries out for a big premiership payday, or a British player from the lower leagues,unfortunately

That I am afraid is it. There is little attraction for a player to come to us. LBH, like it or not we are in the shadow of our neighbour.

our defense and the team could easily be impressive in the future if the youngsters make the grade, which is why I am not keen wasting money on players like natastic, no idea about the goalkeepers though

browning stones galloway
coleman mccarthy besic garbutt
barkley
lukaku

I would make a big play for Delph in January. If he can be had for a couple of million he'd be a massive bargain, and by bringing him in we could give ourselves the freedom to get rid of Gibson.

We have a genuine need for fresh legs in midfield and on paper we have four senior CMs. However in reality, we have 2.5 senior CMs, because Gibson never plays and Barry needs to be managed carefully in terms of playing time in order to get the best from him.

Then when Barry either hangs up his boots or is sold to the MLS, Ledson comes into the rotation.

Professional players should really be able to adapt to any system. It's not as if they don't train with each other. If they can't adapt it shows how limited they are technically and mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back