some questions that need to be answered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshlamb72

Player Valuation: £25k
these following questions have ALWAYS bugged me . . .

why can't me lift the loo seat when they go for a pee? - we're sick and tired of sliding when we sit down.

when you ask a man to do some d.i.y, why does he alwas blame it on the tools he's using if it goes wrong?

why can't men cook?

why is it when you tell us that you'll only be out for an hour you come back sloshed and unable to stand up?

why is it when we flutter our eyelashes you turn into quivering wrecks?

why don't men like shopping?

why is it when your mothers ring/visit you turn into little angels?

and lastly ......

why do you talk nonsense when we watch chickflicks?

these questions have bugged me for a long time - can anyone enlighten me?

:) ;)

why can't me lift the loo seat when they go for a pee? - we're sick and tired of sliding when we sit down. men that do get bollocked for leaving the seat up

when you ask a man to do some d.i.y, why does he alwas blame it on the tools he's using if it goes wrong? because you give him no notice whatsoever then expect to mention a d.i.y job and have it done on the spot

why can't men cook? the best chefs in the world are men

why is it when you tell us that you'll only be out for an hour you come back sloshed and unable to stand up? because the hour runs to 61 minutes, then every man knows hes going to get earache for being late - so medicates before hand with a few beers

why is it when we flutter our eyelashes you turn into quivering wrecks? because although women the world over have the market cornered in doing mens heads in with nagging, we still love you and lust after you

why don't men like shopping? shopping isnt so bad, but after 20 plus dresses they all tend to blend into one another and then honest opinion has been bored out of said men dragged shopping

why is it when your mothers ring/visit you turn into little angels? cos mummy is still allowed to slap my legs

and lastly ......

why do you talk nonsense when we watch chickflicks? same reason you want a heart to heart when the footy is on

i have one for you - why are women really bitchy to other women? is it jealousy or feeling threatened or just sheer spite??

why can't me lift the loo seat when they go for a pee? - we're sick and tired of sliding when we sit down. Because that would take all the skill out of it

when you ask a man to do some d.i.y, why does he alwas blame it on the tools he's using if it goes wrong? Do you really expect us to say ' I've made a ball's up of that ? '

why can't men cook? Like Suits said, the best chef's are men

why is it when you tell us that you'll only be out for an hour you come back sloshed and unable to stand up? You may find this hard to believe but at exactly the time the hour is up and your about to leave, a long lost friend from your schooldays always walks into the bar.

why is it when we flutter our eyelashes you turn into quivering wrecks? Because quite honestly you look demented ;)

why don't men like shopping? Not only do we not like it, but we are also scared of it, if it goes on too long, sooner or later, we will tell you, that yes, your arse does look [Poor language removed] big in that dress !

why is it when your mothers ring/visit you turn into little angels? Cause it's Mummy i'n it ! :P :lol: :lol: ;)
and lastly ......

why do you talk nonsense when we watch chickflicks? Talking keeps us awake !! ;)

Here's one for you ~ Why do you insist that you dont fart ?

We like to observe, compare and discuss the oppostition, bit like football really ?? ;)

observe, compare and discuss the opposition - the thing is though, who are you discussing with? allie at that moment - opposition the moment one of you turns your back

i can appreciate steven gerrard being a fine footballer, i dont like the guy, in fact i enjoy giving him some [Poor language removed] and praying for bad [Poor language removed] performances - i dont feel this compares at all with the bitchy, backstabbing, malicious nature of women with regards other women.

why can't me lift the loo seat when they go for a pee? - we're sick and tired of sliding when we sit down. Why cant you just put it back up when we've finished. Its our throne.

when you ask a man to do some d.i.y, why does he alwas blame it on the tools he's using if it goes wrong? So we can blag some time to watch Sky Sports News.

why can't men cook? Because if we pretend we can't then you will do it for us.

why is it when you tell us that you'll only be out for an hour you come back sloshed and unable to stand up? Guilty as charged. Once you're in the brass house its hard to tear yourself away.

why is it when we flutter our eyelashes you turn into quivering wrecks? Because we play it that way so we get the chance to bum you.

why don't men like shopping? We can go into two shops and get the job done. Ever tried sitting inside Selfridges for an hour bored. Well, sometimes the perve off the younger slimmer models is worth it.

why is it when your mothers ring/visit you turn into little angels? Have you seen me mar? She's a beast, on steroids.

and lastly ......

why do you talk nonsense when we watch chickflicks? They are [Poor language removed]. I happy happy endings.

Hope this helps ;)

Guys, I cant believe you think I'm latchs wife, far from it, however his adams family look does do it slightly for me or maybe it's his feminine way he deals with his flowers, i'll try an get on same time as latch maybe have a chat with his wife about you fellas, lol :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back