some questions that need to be answered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I cant believe you think I'm latchs wife, far from it, however his adams family look does do it slightly for me or maybe it's his feminine way he deals with his flowers, i'll try an get on same time as latch maybe have a chat with his wife about you fellas, lol :biggrin:

Baaaaaaaaaa(y)

I love suits answers, top lad.

about the toilet one, have you ever wondered why no house has a urinal even though it suits men much better? I call that a damn courtesy to all women, but do you appreciate it?

about the toilet one, have you ever wondered why no house has a urinal even though it suits men much better? I call that a damn courtesy to all women, but do you appreciate it?

Well, trying to steer clear of 'The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce' its a valid point about urinals, but imagine the earache - "im not cleaning it" - "the bathroom is too small anyway" - "you dont aim straight at the best of times"

when you consider - hair dryers - hair straightners - curling tongs - a variety of shampoos and conditioners - moisturisers galore - a bathroom cabinet and window ledge full of potions and viles - and a dresser covered in make up and perfume - a wardrobe FULL of shoes... a full wardrobe FULL of just shoes - another wardrobe full of handbags -

what is going on?

no wonder women outlive men. i need a :pint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back