Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing. Played Utd off the park last week, they can't dig deep and fight for the points against these, who are no great shakes. It's quite laughable really

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

its not really funny, he's been poor/average for a half a season. Id be picking osman over him most matches and osmans gash.

We're not beaten yet. Saints have collapsed from 2-0 up before, and I somehow got the idea last night that we'd be 2-0 down at HT and come back to win 3-2 after Bobby gets into them at the break. If the score stays the same after 90 mins then I'll be downing bleach with the best of them, but until then, I'll believe we can turn this round FFS.

Wish I had your optimism mate. We've been absolutely awful.

If we come back from this Bobby deserves a knighthood.

Lukaku has gone back into the horrendous form he suffered a few months ago. He's not doing anything at all, and when he does get a chance he messes it up a la that headed effort before.

Deulofeu needs binning off and tbh as long as Pienaar comes back from injury he can stay at Barcelona next year.

Barkley looks like he can't be arsed.

Barry looks like he's half asleep.

Coleman looks [Poor language removed] scared of Shaw and every time he gets the ball he knocks he backwards 20 yards.

Central defence is an absolute shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back