Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton are playing well but we have handed the win to them. Most of our players are having an off day, Barkley is disappointing me the most, just doesn't want to know, he strolling around. Del offering nothing. Our strikers are having their bad day. Even Baines and Barry are struggling. Don't know how Martinez is going to change this, maybe bring two off and out Osman and McGeady on. Maybe take del and barkley off or Naismith depending on his injury, he looking injured.

The 2nd own goal what was TH doing a floated ball into the 6 yard box no attacker in sight glued to his line - he started to come the went back - glued to his line yet again - also he his kicking it long to much - self destruction with TWO OWN GOALS - Southampton have not done that much and we have thrown Two goals away!

1. When Player A does something decent Player B hasn't responded appropriately - Gerard is half asleep on the wing. Too disjointed.
2. We have the wind in the 2nd half.

Sick of listening to the BS from Owen as well - about "how good Southampton have been" - no - we've given them the 2 goal cushion.

No effort application or fight. Sod it put the kids on, as theirs not a single gamechanger on that bench. I found myself calling for Osman to come on, that's the level of sh*tness we've been. Deulofeu should be fined for his performance so far. That's the close to the worst I've seen an Everton player play this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back