Southampton V Everton could be called off

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't even see anything in the papers that it was cancelled when I woke up. I guess ours was the only match cancelled today? CONSPIRACY

I don't understand what operations are allowed... took a quick stab at it assuming square roots and squaring is ok, and just used a factorial for 1:

(cos(0) + cos(0) + cos(0))! = 6
(1+1+1)! = 6
Hibbert+Hibbert+Hibbert = Jagielka
(3^2 + 3^2) / 3 = 6
squareroot(4) + sqrt(4) + sqrt(4) = 6
5 / 5 + 5 = 6
6 + 6 - 6 = 6
7 - (7 / 7) = 6
cuberoot(8) + crt(8) + crt(8) = 6
(9 + 9) / sqrt(9) = 6

not sure how you could possibly do the zero one without sine and cosine... bit ambiguous rules

Good effort.

I would have gone 3 x 3 -3 though.

You could have used exponential function instead of cosine for 0 but nothing wrong with your thinking.

Just booked my train tickets to head down from Clapham to Southampton. Would ordinarily be an easy journey, but when it comes to South West Trains + snow then it will probably be a complete nightmare.

Annoyed the only train back is 22.10, which possibly means having to leave the game early and a sharp walk back to the station.

I've never been to St Mary's before, on Google maps it seems like a pretty straight forward 1.5 mile walk from Southampton central, this true?

Just booked my train tickets to head down from Clapham to Southampton. Would ordinarily be an easy journey, but when it comes to South West Trains + snow then it will probably be a complete nightmare.

Annoyed the only train back is 22.10, which possibly means having to leave the game early and a sharp walk back to the station.

I've never been to St Mary's before, on Google maps it seems like a pretty straight forward 1.5 mile walk from Southampton central, this true?

doesnt the 2300 stop at Clapham? or the 2316? good job you told me about that as i thought the trains were 2200 and 2230. Monday night football is hard work for fans. The walk is straight forward- i'm not sure what tests or obstacles you would usually expect on a 1.5m walk.

Can this be confirmed as im also on the same train ... wouldnt want to spend the night walking around southampton in the cold

just checked this is what i get on nationalrail enquires page southampton to clapham junction

22:10 Southampton Central [SOU] Clapham Junction [CLJ] 23:47 1h 37m 0 More Details on the 22:10 service from Southampton Central to Clapham Junction
on time

Single Fare
£32.40 Anytime More fares
23:00 Southampton Central [SOU] Clapham Junction [CLJ] 00:53 1h 53m 0 More Details on the 23:00 service from Southampton Central to Clapham Junction

Single Fare
£32.40 Anytime More fares
23:16 Southampton Central [SOU] Clapham Junction [CLJ] 00:47 1h 31m 0 More Details on the 23:16 service from Southampton Central to Clapham Junction
on time

They have just put the 23.00 back on. They had cancelled it due to reduced schedule but they seem to have put it back on now as it's showing up.

So, 22.10, 23.00 and 23.16 all go back to Clapham. The 23.00 takes about 20 mins longer than the others though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back