Match Thread Southampton v Everton Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a very exciting first half, could have had a pen for the hand ball, thought Alan was gonna get sent off after he committed a foul 1 minute after getting booked. Aside from the free kick, there has not been much goal mouth action. We were getting a bit more of the ball towards the end of the half, hopefully we make a few more chances in the 2nd half

There's a few not at the races today. I'd take Iwobi off for starters not been good. The final ball has been awful we need to get van de beek on the ball as much as possible.

Awful decision making around their box, they've seemed to have shrunk into their shells again... hopefully Lampard can get them out second half with a bit of belief!

Would like to see Dele Alli come in for Gordon or DCL who both seem to be struggling today

I hope Frank or one of the back room team get into that ref at half time and tear him a new one - absolutley shocking performance which has ruined any momentum we had built up at the start, where we started much the brighter side.

It's a penalty all day long, it doesn't even need var to look at it FFS!

It was never a yellow for Allan, just a joke. Even dcls booking is harsh as their big strong CB made a complete song and dance and dicky fell for it.

Richarlison has been getting lumps booted out of him and no cards given.

I'd take Allan off at half time as he's gonna pick up another card off this fool.

We just need a bit of composure and the workrate to ramp up again - iwobi and dvb need a rocket as well.

Awful decision making around their box, they've seemed to have shrunk into their shells again... hopefully Lampard can get them out second half with a bit of belief!

Would like to see Dele Alli come in for Gordon or DCL who both seem to be struggling today

I think Gordon might get a bit longer as he played so well recently.
DCL however.

Status
Not open for further replies.