Southampton vs Everton, 26/11/2017, KO @ 1:30pm GMT.

Will anyone win?

• Yes, I believe Southampton will.

Votes: 183 63.1%
  • Indeed, and it will be Everton who shall emerge victorious!!!

Votes: 57 19.7%
  • Hahahaha, no, draw all day.

Votes: 50 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, we managed to make Southampton look like Barcelona at their finest.

Kenny tried hard.
Siggy worked hard in bursts, but with no support.
DCL looked out of his depth.
Defence looked like strangers.
Presently, a good defender like Keane has had his confidence shot to pieces, with the lack of support around him.

There appeared to be no plan, no cohesion.

It was embarrassing to watch.

Moyes will be telling his players: We get out of the bottom 3 on Wednesday night, lads, no bother!
Keane should be stepping up and taking charge! 30m worth of profesional bought to replace jags (witch was ment to be this season!) ????? And he's relying on him to watch his back! Shambles of a buy in my eyes! The whole team and club is an embarrassment to us loyal blue fans who would die for the club for a 1/4 of the money they are payed!!!and yet we spend all our hard earned money as were struggling over the Xmas to go and watch that!!!!! Thers just no passion ther at all. No effort no willingness no nothin! Over rated over paid players taking the piss out of our badge! Heart bleeds for the likes of kenny, Davies , local young talented lads who've been threw in the deep end!

What the frig is Unsworth working on in training, look at the shape there, you see better organised pub teams.

DPkzciTW4AA87l_.jpg

Finally calmed down after fuming at work all afternoon.

I would love to blame the players for this, especially Williams / Schneiderlin / Jags / Baines, but on watching this season it is very difficult if not impossible to ignore the very real fact that under Koeman and Unsworth there is no reason that anyone would or should have any confidence in the tactics or management. We haven't suddenly dipped in form, we have been this bad all season (and the last half of the last tbh) and yet nothing has changed - its still one up front, still two defensive midfielders, still central midfielders playing wide and still four at the back.

Yes, the lazy gets should at least run about a bit and be able to stand in a line but if any team or organization repeatedly aimed for and achieved failure then the morale would be gutted within a month. The new manager has to come in now and he has to change a way of playing that is taking us down.

For SO MANY players to be as bad as they are. It's down to organisation and structure, which clearly there has been none under Koeman or Unsworth.

I don't agree... they just loook like overpaid , lazy people or they look like age has caught up with them or they're young players. Can't really blame the youngsters as they're all learning and at least putting effort in . But mirralas , sniderline don't look like they are arsed at all. Our back line (without kenny) has a confined age of 100 and although baines and jags effort isn't in wuestion, their ability is.... they CAT do it anymore and Williams is a car crash of a player. Who would actually sign for us in January that is good enough? Because if I wasn't a blue and I was a prem player... I wouldn't sign for us . We look like Sunderland did and we will go out on January (like Sunderland did) and sign 4-5 players that are the level of Gibson , Oviedo etc and will probably end up where Sunderland have

Keown has just torn the team to shreds MOTD2 in terms of not being a unit and failing to do the basics. No shiz.
He is just one of loads of ex players who are so brilliant at management that they..................................well actually they aren't that brilliant that they could manage a team but they know they could do a better job except they don't have the cojones to apply maybe :bye::bye:lol

We are only 10 points from 7th, just a little silver lining I thought I'd throw out there....

You have to actually win games to get point tho ... we can't score or concede less than 2 goals a game.. so 10 points might as well be 100 coz we ain't catching them with these players

Status
Not open for further replies.