Special edition new Everton kit

New kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re six pages in and you’re doing just fine guys, well done. You’re all fine examples of what a compassionate society can produce.

The kit isn’t for me but I’m not gonna buy it as I’m over 16 years old and don’t wear replica kits unless bought for me as a gaudy present.
Next-level eye-searing, and that's not a political statement.

Ryan Astley being the main model of it is hilarious given we haven't even announced he's still with the club. Who knows maybe he's just kept turning up at Finch Farm and were now just giving him stuff to do.

We’re six pages in and you’re doing just fine guys, well done. You’re all fine examples of what a compassionate society can produce.

The kit isn’t for me but I’m not gonna buy it as I’m over 16 years old and don’t wear replica kits unless bought for me as a gaudy present.
real i’m alright jack attitude that

Ryan Astley being the main model of it is hilarious given we haven't even announced he's still with the club. Who knows maybe he's just kept turning up at Finch Farm and were now just giving him stuff to do.
I genuinely had no idea that’s who was modelling it
I’d assumed it was someone from an lgbtq+ supporters group or something as the image I’d seen was Seamus

The political polarisation on this forum in its clearest drawn battle lines yet. Buy jigsaws NOW.

IMG_0573.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.