Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the ignored list Death and I'm sure the rest of your little group trying to get me banned will be added soon.
All the best to you lad. Bye ;).

Edit; Nice work, you deleted the post. Shame you wrote it in the first place.

Ah HH I’m just giving you a fair warning. Spend your time on here calling blues idiots and fools you won’t be here forever.

No need for the ignore.

I deleted nothing HH.

Just had a chance to watch the Spurs highlights, was convinced I was stuck in like a groundhog day scenario with Sons four goals! one of the quickest players in the league left to just run through into space at every opportunity - truly awful defending. Think Spurs will get a fair bit of joy playing teams with a high line - hopefully they take some points off of the RS

Tmn9mL.gif

Yeah, he was a bit of a wrong un to say the least. Anyway, not sure if this has much to do with Spurs. I really am interested in how to say Li Tie properly though. Imagine being called by your name badly for a few years of your life - he should have said something.

I said "Lee Tea Yeah"

They looked bemused so i wrote it down and they then wrote down the chinese characters which they thought it would be...pronounced it...still no idea.

Then i mimicked his fat cheeks and they still looked confused...lightbulb moment.

Wrote down the chinese characters again with a slight change and said Shoo sha woo or something (its 15 years ago) totally different and then grinned and started saying how hes a good player. Not good looking with fat cheeks.

Alas ive forgotten how to pronounce it :( but totallt different to how its written in english.

Anyway, he had more fans than Son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back