Stadium announcer

I sit in the Upper Gwladys and the tannoy is white noise - it is very difficult to make out individual words at times. And that's fine by me because what do I need him to be telling me anyway?
As for the latest scores on the screen, they need to bin that because it just induces even more anxiety.

I sit in the Upper Gwladys and the tannoy is white noise - it is very difficult to make out individual words at times. And that's fine by me because what do I need him to be telling me anyway?
As for the latest scores on the screen, they need to bin that because it just induces even more anxiety.
I didn't even know Luton had equalised never mind won on Saturday till I got back the car.
It never came up on the screen

I'm with you on the latest scores outside of HT/FT.
Plus giving the additional time the big one when we're hanging on to a 1-0 lead.
By all means when we need a goal but in tense situations surely you try to give it an air of "matter of fact".