Standard Leige's Christian Benteke

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an Everton delegation present at Standard's European qualification match, earlier this week. I know that for a fact. Don't know if they were there for Benteke, or just on their way back from Lisbon.

If PSG are in for him I'll eat my shoes. Benteke's alright but he hasn't even made it in the Belgian league - the article said "the powerful striker" and that he led standard's attack. they however fail to mention that he barely scores goals, had minimal finesse and while being big isnt all that strong
my opinion - article is bullpoop and i can't be anything but happy about it.
besides we have no moneyshizzles

If PSG are in for him I'll eat my shoes. Benteke's alright but he hasn't even made it in the Belgian league - the article said "the powerful striker" and that he led standard's attack. they however fail to mention that he barely scores goals, had minimal finesse and while being big isnt all that strong

I very much like this word.

*crosses fingers and hopes Benteke goes to PSG* I want to see it on youtube mate :D

Benteke's alright but he hasn't even made it in the Belgian league - the article said "the powerful striker" and that he led standard's attack. they however fail to mention that he barely scores goals, had minimal finesse and while being big isnt all that strong
So you are saying that he is Anichebe but without the occasional strength? (Although he might stay on his feet better...)

Status
Not open for further replies.