Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stephen Patrick Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Just watched him, absolutley muller the Italian defence and midfeild for a WHOLE 93 mins. Really underatted player!

Sign him up, that is all! (y)

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with his boots tonight mate, McGeady and Duff can do one as far as im concerned.

I have to admit i never wanted to like him as a player, but hes terrific! He gave the Italian team a lesson tonight, World Cup and CL winners.

He would be a cult hero of Tim or Dunc proportions inside eight months with us. He reminds me of Cahill out on the wing.

No offence Neiler, I'm sure you have seen him a lot more than anyone, certainly a lot more than me and he probably is a good player, but I've got to say it, he's ******* terrible and an angry, dirty ****house.

He's not blessed with a lot of skill....But he'll run and run for the entire match, and he wont give their defenders a second. I like players like that, they are always worth having. (y)

Hes no Arteta but youd be surprised at how much qaulity he actually has in his passing and deleivery nd how much ground he makes up in pocession down the wing. I compleatley understand why a lot of people dont like him, hes the type of player that you only like, admire and appreciate when hes playing in your side, everyone else just hates them, similar to Cahill.

Forget your fancy Dan players they havent done the buissness for us in SOME games where battles have needed to be one this season FACT.

I draw your attention to Newcastle, Wigan, Pompey etc. Step forward Stephan Hunt as a poster famously once said on this site "a player you want in your team 78 mins, 1-0 up away to Chelsea".

Last edited:

His games is about running up and down, wearing people down and being a nuisence. I really don't want Cahill on the wing if I'm honest, I want a player with genuine quality, lightning pace and superb technical ability.

Mr Hunt would be a good player to have in the squad, I'd certainly take him but he's not what we need nor will he ever, ever be anything special.

He's just a decent player, nothing more nothing less. He has a bit of quality, runs up and down and gives his all. A typical energizer bunny. Osman, Pienaar and Cahilll will all do that for you, we need something different.

Hes no Arteta but youd be surprised at how much qaulity he actually has in his passing and deleivery nd how much ground he makes up in pocession down the wing. I compleatley understand why a lot of people dont like him, hes the type of player that you only like, admire and appreciate when hes playing in your side, everyone else just hates them, similar to Cahill.

Forget your fancy Dan players they havent done the buissness for us in SOME games where battles have needed to be one this season FACT.

I draw your attention to Newcastle, Wigan, Pompey etc. Step forward Stephan Hunt as a poster famously once said on this site "a player you want in your team 78 mins, 1-0 up away to Chelsea".

He hasn't even been consistent for Reading so meh, on your bike lad.

Ask the Reading brothers if you want evidence.

I think your being told how it is to be honest, he's a good, solid player, nothing more nothing less.

I'm sure the majority would take him, I certainly would but lets not pretend he's anything more than solid.

Keep it real Neiler.

Anyone remember reading at goodison last season?

Carsleys tackle?

Hunts reaction?

You dont square up to one of your own in front of the fans, ok he was on the opposite side that day, but both international teammates. Whats to stop him turning on a teammate in training following a bad tackle? he's a horrible little cunnt and he can **** right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back