Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stephen Patrick Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't even been consistent for Reading so meh, on your bike lad.

Ask the Reading brothers if you want evidence.

I heard he was playing with a knock, intresting that Readings dip in form has coincided with his. I watch him play every week mate the reading brothers are being very harsh. When he ticks, reading do.

Disagree with you as well i think our team is devoid of battlers at present.

Last edited:
Ha ha ok ill take this one on the chin and wait, was never going to be the popular vote! Trust me when you see a player tear the italian world cup winning defence a new one you kind of possibily wrongly think their a good player, but then we cant start judgeing players on games rather then how their name sounds in fairness!

Whos starting the next Mouthinho thread then? :lol:

Last edited:

I heard he was playing with a knock, intresting that Readings dip in form has coincided with his. I watch him play every week mate the reading brothers are being very harsh. When he tick reading do.

Disagree with you as well i think our team is devoid of battlers at present.

I doubt you watch them every week, mate. He's been in poor form for a while to be honest, he was in good form at the start of the season though.

We are lacking in quality, we can't keep the ball and we end up having to battle, considering our lack of height we do it very well. Considering we have Osman and Pienaar in our midfield we do it very well.

We are coming 5th and 6th every season because we have heart, workrate and battling skills, we now need to add genuine quality to it.

I think he could be a decent squad player for us. I know everyone says it about every possible transfer target, but Moyes could get the best out of him!

We'll hopefully sign a winger who will be first team quality, but as someone to have in the squad as back up, could do a lot worse than Hunt.

Ha ha ok ill take this one on the chin and wait, was never going to be the popular vote! Trust me when you see a player tear the italian world cup winning defence a new one you kind of possibily wrongly think their a good player, but then we cant start judgeing players on games rather then how their name sounds in fairness!

Whos starting the next Mouthinho thread then? :lol:

Using the foreign name is always great, fancy dan **** I see.

I have never judged people on there names, look at Brownie and MikelsGoat, two of the worst names going but I think there great.

Using the foreign name is always great, fancy dan **** I see.

I have never judged people on there names, look at Brownie and MikelsGoat, two of the worst names going but I think there great.

Manuel's expression is my expression at that remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back