Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine and dare to dream mate if Martinez does have the money to add more attacking options in the summer though

The summer is going to be important as we'll potentially lose Lukaku and Gerard, whilst you sense age is catching up with Pienaar. I'd say Traore as well but he's barely done anything for us.

Obviously we'll get Kone back, but he's a real unknown quantity.

Ok lads can we remain consistent with your appraisal of him as you always have done on GOT or I will be forced to open up the vaults and fact check you.

I think the point is how he's used. As a sub at the right time in the game, playing behind the striker, you've got say he's excellent.

But so often we've seen him start out wide and just not have it in him. He's like a grenade. If you try firing it out of a gun, headbutting it, sticking it up your arse -- it will backfire. But pull the pin at the right moment and... OH ALBINO MESSI.

He's played in the CL with Rangers, yeah? You could tell, he knew what it meant when he came on and he changed the game. Not many players can do that, he's a lionheart and no mistake.
Or... Braveheart?

il1jaw.gif

The summer is going to be important as we'll potentially lose Lukaku and Gerard, whilst you sense age is catching up with Pienaar. I'd say Traore as well but he's barely done anything for us.

Obviously we'll get Kone back, but he's a real unknown quantity.

Think with Kone he has pace etc which is always a good option from the bench, we will try to get a like for like for lukaku (him or benteke) and dele could be back on another loan, need to replace Peanuts and ossie though and let them become strictly bence players, with a increased fixture list they will both have a decent enough role still to justify their wages even if we bring in another 2-3 attacking players

Status
Not open for further replies.