• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Stevie G - In for a weekend from hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it isn't true. I wouldn't wish that on any player, no matter how reviled by he is by us.

RS - Chavs game should be fun when Stevie Me Laa eyes up JT at the kick-off:

Stevie-Me-Laa "Hiya JT, what you been up to lately?"
JT: "Not a lot lately, been staying in with 'er indoors. But you know how what it's like when you mess around town and get caught. Get in hot water with the Trouble and Strife. Have it all splashed all over the papers, dragged over the hot Ashley's by everyone. You lose all your form, your respect from Fabio, everyfink. Even miss out on a big transfer deal to City. Life's a bitch! You been up to much then, Stevie Me Laa?"

Last edited:

Rumour I heard didn't stop there. It involved him getting a 16 year old up the duff:

http://www.football.co.uk/blogs/5010/727037.shtml

Heard all about this today. I've got a mate who works for the local paper in derby and he text me about the kris commons bit then rang about the 16 year old. Should be in the tabloids on Sunday.

Thing is for me is how many of these stories come out in world cup year. We had jt, now this and they even got it in France with the Ribery/Benzema thing this week. Crazy that they are coming out now.

hahaha!

Yeah, me too.
It isnt the first time she has done it so **** her. He is better off rid.

The Stevie G La Sunday Red Top Quiz ;

#1 ; What is the accepted term for the Palace of Westminster ??? A ; The House of Commons .

#2 ; If there were 2 of them , what would the premier parklands of the London Borough of Clapham , be called ??? A ; Clapham Commons .

#3 ;What is the standard response , recieved by L.C.A.B. from the female populus of the world ??? A ; Come - On's .( O.K. , but I was strugglin' , ... )

Yet again , the Oracle has the jump on the media scrum , ....

L.C.A.B. - Out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back