Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton, 6th Feb 2016

The result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's so Everton that if its true they haven't got their starting back 4, we can counter it with Niasse having no work permit and lukaku having a bad back. Forget their 'second string' defence, Kone wouldn't even frighten their youth teams defence.

It's so Everton that if its true they haven't got their starting back 4, we can counter it with Naisee having no work permit and lukaku having a bad back. Forget their 'second string' defence, Kone wouldn't even frighten their youth teams defence.
Funny that because he scares the life out of me every time i see him on the pitch.

Just in case Chico wasn't joking about no preview for this one...

Stoke are garbage except for Arnautovic Shaqiri and the fact midfield destroyer Imbula is likely to debut...they deserve a flogging their undeserved last minute penalty at Goodison

If Lukaku is injured we most likely start with Kone up front however bobby said Mirrallas is back so I wouldn't mind seeing kev play CF and Niasse play the role he's most likely to fill for us in the LW cutting in...

Joel keeps his spot in goal... Not because he truly deserves it but because Howard's hips have given out, no Stones or Besic I'm pretty sure the rest of the squad picks itself.... I predicted Lennon to have a big game vs Newcastle... This time it's Gerry La 3-1 to us
Joel does deserve his place. He has done nothing wrong this season.

I keep thinking about the 10 plagues of egypt in the time of the pharaoh's.

We will absolutely destroy these, im the most confident i have been all season.

6-0.

I remember that time we thumped this lot 4-0 in Bob's first season. Geri scored the first at half time, followed by Coleman, the Ov and Big Rom.

Someone's overdue an absolute thrashing from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back