Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton, 6th Feb 2016

The result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings:

Joel - 7 - Rarely troubled and looked confident all game. Has to be our starter now.
Coleman - 8 - Great performance, topped off by a lovely headed goal.
Jagielka - 7 - Solid at the back, no nonsense. What we've been missing.
Mori - 7 - Looks a little shaky, but solid enough and very good in the air.
Oviedo - 8 - Brilliant performance yet again, is really growing in confidence and must be our first choice LB.
McCarthy - 8 - Our form has picked up since his return. Co-incidence?
Barry - 8 - Fantastic again. Key man this season.
Barkley - 8 - Looks confident, is running the show on a regular basis and did so again today.
Cleverley - 8 - I sometimes feel he doesn't do enough, but was great today. Good engine and smart, as proven by the penalty win.
Lennon - 9 - MOM for me, yet again. Superb goal, read the play fantastically, and really teaming up well with Coleman.
Lukaku - 8 - Solid performance and calm penalty. Hopefully having a second good striker will improve him even further.
Saved me five minutes of my life mate!

if we can get a draw from the West Ham Southampton game this will have been the perfect weekend and a score draw is a very likely outcome from that game....we will sit comfortable in 7th only 5 points behind west ham with west ham themselves and Arsenal our only tricky games until April.... provided we do what we should we can very very realistically snatch a European spot....with the added bonus of an unknown entity with massive potential in Niasse to be introduced....

im very optimistic right now and tonight was great COYB

Carlisle was the turning point, no Howard or Stones and 3 wins and 3 clean sheets since
Important thing is that Bobby doesn't change this team
Is booby strong enough to think like that though,we have looked pretty calm defending,compared to normal,look look a touch dodgy at times,but no were near what we usually do

Never thought i would love seeing an Everton team hoof it into touch or knock it long as much as i do when we do it now, makes all the fancy footy that much sweeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back