Stoke v Everton 1st Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
its looking like we are gonna lose today so that will be 6 points dropped out of nine losing against sunderland and stoke!

thats something i thought bobby had changed but its looking like he hasnt 2nd half of the season syndrome anyone?

still not got the squad to fo better

its looking like we are gonna lose today so that will be 6 points dropped out of nine losing against sunderland and stoke!

thats something i thought bobby had changed but its looking like he hasnt 2nd half of the season syndrome anyone?
Can you actually be more negative ffs?

Do you want me to save you the trouble and say that we're just gonna get relegated and that's it? 2 bad games out of 20 - THAT'S IT LADS WE'RE SO BAD THIS IS UNREAL BOBBY OUT HE HASN'T CHANGED ANYTHING WHAT A JOKE

Bah it's over... Games too stretched, McCarthy off has left a gaping hole in midfield, Osman anonymous yet again, can't build an attack quick enough to get the front two involved.

Frustrating.

Can you actually be more negative ffs?

Do you want me to save you the trouble and say that we're just gonna get relegated and that's it? 2 bad games out of 20 - THAT'S IT LADS WE'RE SO BAD THIS IS UNREAL BOBBY OUT HE HASN'T CHANGED ANYTHING WHAT A JOKE

It's fair criticism as it's the last 5 days we've lost these games. We've failed to make a statement on the top 4 if we lose this. That's how challengers fall away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back