• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The players were phenomenal, they kept going, down every blind alley - tried every failing move that we practice very hard. We were without a little bit of luck and that is what we needed. But we used the ball well, created great spaces with momentum and the ideal we play to we lived upto very well"

Roberto Martinez 2013-15

Adios.

It takes some doing to play like we did last season then turn the same players into this absolutely horrible footballing side, it really does.

It's ok saying sack him but who takes over, if it's going to be done it needs doing now, 10 games left.

Why does he never learn? Its just the same sh!t game after game, that's the most frustrating aspect of it.

the thing which pissed me off about moyes the most, massively turning against martinez now, at least he's a nice guy, moyes was easy to hate. it's not even the wingers problem which annoys me too much, if he just stuck robles back in goal. look how lost we look in defence again with howard. it's not as if the goals are his fault but stoke have created nothing all game and scored 2. i don't remember a save howard's made.

Can see posters who have supported him turning now, me included

Me too mate. I'm done with this [Poor language removed] it's not good enough and something needs to change. Unfortunately we can't sack the team and it's obvious the players aren't playing for him so he needs to [Poor language removed] off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back