Homepage Update: Stones tells Everton he wants Man City transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the purple corner we have Donny who claims Stones is over rated!! versus in the blue corner the managerial geniuses of Pep and Jose.

It's going to be a close fight and I can't decide who will be the winner of this one Jim.
In the purple corner we have Donny who claims Stones is over rated!! versus in the blue corner the managerial geniuses of Pep and Jose.

It's going to be a close fight and I can't decide who will be the winner of this one Jim.
Moomin thx for setting up the boxing fight like the purple corner I was over the top with my comments of course he's got massive potential but seemingly does not want to play for us can u aging god forbid if he was on his way to the rs do u think a single person on here would be fawning abt how good he is no.if we think he going to City is ok what does that say about our ambitions to challenge if he goes as I said before rape them for money and I hope he is a disaster if he stays I would be happy but the fee we get should be massively inflated (overated)

If anyone has access to Johns pubes please try this voodoo spell.

Keep Your Man Faithful

While you man is asleep, cut off a bit of your hair. Procure some of his pubic hair and semen. Take the hair, pubic hair, semen, and some magnolia leaves and flowers and put them in a small cloth doll. Tie three knots on the end of a string and say a “Hail Mary” as you tie each knot. Coat the string with a bit of semen. Wrap the doll tightly three times with the string. Put the doll under the front steps and it is said your man will remain faithful.

If anyone has access to Johns pubes please try this voodoo spell.

Keep Your Man Faithful

While you man is asleep, cut off a bit of your hair. Procure some of his pubic hair and semen. Take the hair, pubic hair, semen, and some magnolia leaves and flowers and put them in a small cloth doll. Tie three knots on the end of a string and say a “Hail Mary” as you tie each knot. Coat the string with a bit of semen. Wrap the doll tightly three times with the string. Put the doll under the front steps and it is said your man will remain faithful.
This could get sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.