Suarez diving celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach

Player Valuation: £30m
Thoughts?

Personally, I thought it deserved a booking. It was a deliberate act of provocation IMO and falls within the realms of over celebration of a goal.

Whatever, it was the act of a classless piece of ****.

moyes should of said something about suso or sterling and scare them a bit.
his plan backfired, then to cap it off neville gets booked for diving.

if this was the opposite way round we would be laughing our asses off

He classless, bet the wankstaines on Rawk are wanking over the celebrations, haha will make him even more of a legend, brendon smile when watching is worse.

Not seen any post match interview. What did he say?

"I thought it was great, I would probably have done the same, but he is going to have to dive in front of a lot of managers now. He was a very lucky man to stay on the park because of his tackle. Phil Neville went down too easily so I have had a word with him about it."

moyes should of said something about suso or sterling and scare them a bit.
his plan backfired, then to cap it off neville gets booked for diving.

if this was the opposite way round we would be laughing our asses off

His plan didnt backfire, Suarez is a tit, he is like this everyweek, moaning at refs, giving them ****, throwing himself onto the floor, does snide tackles on players, he just a total fool and he would have done the same again without the comments from Moyes, he an attention seeker.

Wasn't arsed to be honest.

Me neither.

He stole the idea from Klinnsmann anyway.

CeleKlinsmann_450x425.jpg

And the German did it better.

I just don't get how people can get so wound up over him, Moyes has come out with a peach of a retort to it though.

Wasn't arsed to be honest.

Pretty much this.

Thought it was quite funny actually, if it'd been AJ in front of Mourinho, we'd have been lapping it up.

It's the waving the hand like his leg has fallen off that annoys me. Oh, and that f*cking snidey stud rake down Distin's calf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back