Suarez diving celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was great - fired us up brilliantly.

He did what David Moyes didn't - get us up for the game, as we were lifeless for the first 25 minutes.

Thanks Suarez, we owe you one.

It was great - fired us up brilliantly.

He did what David Moyes didn't - get us up for the game, as we were lifeless for the first 25 minutes.

Thanks Suarez, we owe you one.

Said this before, that dive put a spark into the team, didnt like the gaffer getting his arsed wipped by some vile cheat.

It's simple. If taking your shirt off after scoring is a bookable offence, how is doing what ratface did not ?

Whether it was acceptable or not is itrelevant, it's far more inflammatory and unprofessional than taking your shirt off and thus deserves a booking.

Me neither.

He stole the idea from Klinnsmann anyway.

CeleKlinsmann_450x425.jpg

And the German did it better.

They may have adopted the arian ethos over there in Montevideo, but far behind them when it comes to technical ability, check the teutonic grace whilst in midair.

What the fook was his pitch tantrum all about, oh I fell over and lost the ball so I'll make out it was the pitch and then kick it all up with my studs all the way to half way. For a Ref he's like the ADHD kid of the class that needs one to one counselling.

The forward poked home following a knockdown, only for the visitors' celebrations to be halted by an offside flag.

"It was a goal," Moyes admitted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back