Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd just look him straight in the eye and calmly say "Cheat." then walk off.

He would throw himself to the ground, place coins over his eyes, hold a bunch of flowers in his hand, and you would be done for attempted murder.

Truth is, he would probably revel in it.

He has become a very popular player around the world since the move to Liverpool and being the best player in the Copa America. He didn't do any wrong in the WC, any player would have done it on his place, remember Neville stopping the ball with his hand in the derby a few years ago.

Ronaldo is a cheat and has a huge ago, but still he is probably one of a few most popular players in the world....

Ronaldo's behaviour in the sending off of Rooney in the Euro 08 was even worse than what Suarez did in the WC, he cheated against his club team mate. Do many people remember that? did he become less popular? probably not

Ronaldo's behaviour in the sending off of Rooney in the Euro 08 was even worse than what Suarez did in the WC, he cheated against his club team mate. Do many people remember that? did he become less popular? probably not

Yes,, but what was quite rightly pointed out in another thread, that incident involved Rooney stamping on a Portugese players bollocks!

Put yourself in Ronaldo,s position, what would you do?

Ajax is one of the "other" teams I follow, and frankly I stopped watching their games when he was captain, because I was embarrassed at having such a **** on my team. And I was at that World Cup quarterfinal last year, it was the worst display of gamesmanship I've ever seen in person, including so many niggles off the ball (and off camera).....

...in other words, he's tailor made for the red plague.

he punched scott parker in the throat the other week, the view shown live on sky just caught it from the back, they didnt show any replays ??????????? there will be loads of other camera angles if they wanted retrospective action to be taken, but hey! its LFC- the media brush it under the carpet and its never commented on.

See he did become less popular. Real football fans love his skill but can't stand the chap. Whereas young boys and girls that swoon over him still love him for him not his football.

Whereas Suarez is an ugly bint who has good skill but has zero marketable charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back