• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendall's Dream

Player Valuation: £10m
I hate to have a thread about him but what he done is madness, and that's the third time he's done it. What do you think his punishment will be? Could it affect league or just international games?

Should be a 1 year worldwide ban.

What will actually happen is he will be banned until the end of the WC, and the RS propaganda will be out in force. "Inconclusive pictures". "Just a nudge of the head", while at the same time barely managing to contain their ejaculate because Luis will stay at the pit forever.

They will manage to rewrite history for plenty of people again, and he will keep them above mid table for another season.

Makes me sick.

....I reckon it would put you off if you're Barcelona or Real Madrid. Can't see a Galactica club wanting him because of the risk to a top clubs reputation.

Got no idea of the rules and that here though. It is a FIFA tournament, so obviously they could say ban him from the WC, or international football.
But do the FA or UEFA have any traction?

Think clarification of that is the key.

Surely it is about stances though.

I mean he has just done something that the f.a have already banned him for significantly once. Doing it again whether in the league or not means there is the risk that he will always do that. So the f.a will have to not allow him to play in the league for a length of time to punish him otherwise it will seem that they don't care he is guilty again.

He needs a perma ban in my opinion, 3 times and you're out. you just can't do it. how long till he takes a chunk out of somebody. he is despicable.

....I reckon it would put you off if you're Barcelona or Real Madrid. Can't see a Galactica club wanting him because of the risk to a top clubs reputation.

oh gosh can you imagine him biting Ronaldo or Messi during an El Classico? That would result in a life ban without a doubt!

Got no idea of the rules and that here though. It is a FIFA tournament, so obviously they could say ban him from the WC, or international football.
But do the FA or UEFA have any traction?

Think clarification of that is the key.

This is what I'm wondering. Surely, if you're the UEFA or FA you would be able to ban him even if the actions that took place weren't strictly in your competition.

Surely it is about stances though.

I mean he has just done something that the f.a have already banned him for significantly once. Doing it again whether in the league or not means there is the risk that he will always do that. So the f.a will have to not allow him to play in the league for a length of time to punish him otherwise it will seem that they don't care he is guilty again.

Oh sure, it should be. Just saying that the various authorities guard their powers jealously.

As the global "custodians", and thats a sick joke in itself, FIFA should have the power to do what the like I would have thought. Just dont know for sure.

At the very minimum he should be banned for the rest of the tournament and Fifa should consider a total ban on Internationals for at least a year.

I am raking my mind to think of precedents, and the only ones I can think of are in cricket, where match fixing in the UK or India domestic leagues have been punished by the ICC with international bans.

Just not sure if FIFA have the same power.

He will be hauled in front of FIFA, He will appeal anything they dish out, He will see out a ban after the WC in worthless friendlies

It will not be worldwide, He will start the season at Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back