• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biting people on three separate occasions definitely shows a pattern of behavior. And the RS said "he changed his ways..."

Didn't Ferdinand miss a tournament because he missed a drug test in the premier league? Might be wrong, but I'm sure he did.

If so, then there's the scope for a 'blanket' ban??????

Didn't Ferdinand miss a tournament because he missed a drug test in the premier league? Might be wrong, but I'm sure he did.

If so, then there's the scope for a 'blanket' ban??????

He did. 6 month ban wasnt it. But the FA did it, so he couldnt play for Utd or England.

I'd say it's a lack of testosterone, a real man wouldn't go around biting people. He's lucky players can't chin you one anymore!

The RS fans I know are defending him already, muppets

You can see how much of a man he is by the way he only ever bites the more placid opponents. If he had bitten Balotelli, or worse still Bonucci, they would have battered him.

You can see how much of a man he is by the way he only ever bites the more placid opponents. If he had bitten Balotelli, or worse still Bonucci, they would have battered him.
Bonucci beat the crap out of an armed robber, imagine what he would have done to Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back