Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s great Tom dresses how he wants, he looks awesome, bet all you’s that are moaning are old bores who’ve worn the same clothes all your life... nice and safe scared what others would think

100% all wearing the same as their mates cos they cannot think for themselves.
I have a mate here who criticises everyone's clothes, he walks around in Lacoste shirt (collar popped of course), average nike trainers, ray bans, and cargo shorts, in winter he even wears Hunter wellies, talk about going with the crowd, so unoriginal.

100% all wearing the same as their mates cos they cannot think for themselves.
I have a mate here who criticises everyone's clothes, he walks around in Lacoste shirt (collar popped of course), average nike trainers, ray bans, and cargo shorts, in winter he even wears Hunter wellies, talk about going with the crowd, so unoriginal.
We all know him, Mr Magnolia.
Just for record I wore flip flops the late nineties when everyone was wearing horrid reebok sliders, and getting called a ponce for it.
Actually bought and wore womens Calvin Klien jeans cause there was no such thing as slim jeans for fellas when I was 18. Didn't give a toss that everyone was wearing baggy jeans. Was always getting my arse felt and tapping off in Concert Sq because I wasn't a drone. NEA.

I look like a bloody tramp dropping my kids off these days TP, all me boss clobber doesn't fit me as I've shaped myself into a togger ball with a bad egg on it.
Get some slightly more generously fitted boss gear and rock it like our Tom.
Would crease to see a dad rock up at our kids playground strutting in Tom's denim and shirt combo, I d know who you were!
;)

We all know him, Mr Magnolia.
Just for record I wore flip flops the late nineties when everyone was wearing horrid reebok sliders, and getting called a ponce for it.
Actually bought and wore womens Calvin Klien jeans cause there was no such thing as slim jeans for fellas when I was 18. Didn't give a toss that everyone was wearing baggy jeans. Was always getting my arse felt and tapping off in Concert Sq because I wasn't a drone. NEA.
Any pics of you wearing the skinny jeans and flip flops ?

Asking for a mate. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back