Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened? What happened was he wasn’t crap at Stoke.
Why was nobody after him while he was there ? Went to Sevilla for £7M, so looks like he wasn't rated until he went to Sevilla, we love a foreign fella - as long as he isn't playing for Stoke.

Wonder what Mirallas thinks about not having a kit #.....

Can hear the conversation now....
Kev - Say Marco, it seems that Theo is wearing my 11
Silva - about that, Mr. Brands would like to see you...

And then Kev comes out with another new 4 year deal and the number 9 shirt. Everton that!

Number 10’s available for Super Kev

..if the reports regarding Tierney are true, we might get an indication of a new strategy being implemented. As I said on the Tierney thread, it would make business sense to move Baines on (if possible) and largely off-set the Tierney salary.

I’m not a fan of repeatedly sending players on loan (look what has happened to Garbutt), Robinson has proven he can play at Championship level, so he needs to be back-up. If he’s not deemed good enough, he should be moved on. I was very surprised Pennington was given a new deal, it appears folly unless he’s seen as a first teamer this season. Keeping them also holds up the progress of others coming through.

A clear strategy helps control the size and balance of the squad. It’s also good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back