Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't link their account because they might be on here under a different alias so that's not fair, but big Kev is liking this sort of tosh:

You could learn what the 'boys at EBM' understand on club finances in about three weeks worth of studying. Never understood why people put their own learning capabilities down like this.

I tried to link Kev into my post, but he doesn't show up, has he done one?

Makes a difference to having to motivate tat like Baines, Jagielka, Mirallas...

I prefer to think of it as he only trains his players once every 3 months . Even bobby can’t ruin players fitness and get them to forget how to defend with so little time, he’d have to be phenomenally bad to undo poch, pep and jose’s coaching in that little time

Please, God, someone shut this fella up.

Stop letting carts like this be propped up to portray our fanbase to the wider world and also mislead our fanbase because they have 'info'.

Not making sense. Say if we can’t sell Williams and Mirallas etc is that mean we won’t buy anymore and f it let’s play Williams and Mirallas?

WH being offered Payet back. Why the hell would he want to go back there and why would they want him back. Don't get me wrong he is a cracking player but the downing tools lark would be a big put off for teams that may not do so well.
Saying that would love him here tho. I also see Leicester after Bertrand Traore as a replacement for Marez if he goes. Traore is another cracking player I'd love here, pacey, got great vision for a pass and knows where the net is.

KNows where the net is? I’m assuming he uses this information to stay clear of it seeing as he doesn’t score or assit. He has the great ability to dribble past players and look dangerous but actually deliver nothing , reminds me of Jesper gronkear

Maybe Silva and Brands feel that Lozano is not a urgent need and Lookman can slot in on the left wing leaving funds for more pressing needs like Defence and CM
Just a thought

Easily could be the case Bry, whatever is good ibg though I have a huge amount of confidence that it's a million times improved over recent years

14:56

SOURCES: WEST HAM IN YARMOLENKO BID
West Ham United have made a £17.5m bid forBorussia Dortmund forward Andriy Yarmolenko, according to Sky sources.

One source claims a deal is agreed subject to a medical and work permit for the player, who joined Dortmund from Dynamo Kiev last summer for £23m

West Ham also continue talks with Sporting Lisbon over the signing of midfielder Bruno Fernandes.

West Ham United have made a £17.5m bid forBorussia Dortmund forward Andriy Yarmolenko, according to Sky sources.

One source claims a deal is agreed subject to a medical and work permit for the player, who joined Dortmund from Dynamo Kiev last summer for £23m

West Ham also continue talks with Sporting Lisbon over the signing of midfielder Bruno Fernandes.

Crikey, seem to be having a decent window the bubble boys.

I dont want westham to sign either of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back