Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcel, sold a pup and furious doing the rounds.
I'm led to believe that this is all a bit made up...a bit like the rumour circulating that someone at FF had vandalised the toilet cubicles with a sledgehammer...turns out someone had merely cut (and btw, very neatly cut- using a precision jig saw) one or two glory holes. If they cleaned up the mess after them, I don't have an issue with the lads wanting to release a bit of stress.

I'm led to believe that this is all a bit made up...a bit like the rumour circulating that someone at FF had vandalised the toilet cubicles with a sledgehammer...turns out someone had merely cut (and btw, very neatly cut- using a precision jig saw) one or two glory holes. If they cleaned up the mess after them, I don't have an issue with the lads wanting to release a bit of stress.

Marcel fuming, hole in the bogs, I think we might have cracked both cases here.

searched everton news in google before see if anything
going on only for 'Everton street cordoned off after man shot in chest' 15 minutes ago,
to be the top search ffs. More shooting news with everton than signings sort it out mosh lad

about time Everton sign some shooters

9.45 in the morning here in NZ and after an all night working session, I'm hitting the hay. Thank you to everyone at GOT for keeping me entertained through the wee small hours...tremendous laughs were had. And with @MarcelsGoat establishing the reason for Marcel's fume (i.e it wasn't because he was' sold a pup' but rather because someone had cut a glory hole in his private toilet), I can go to bed with no worries on my mind.

Hopefully tonight's session on GOT will be as entertaining...

dont-panic-everything-is-fine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back