Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its totally unrealistic to assume we can fix this utter mess in 1 or 2 windows, im sorry but we need major surgery, I get that we tried that this Summer, but we didnt buy the right players at all, we need somebody to build an actual squad.

For me its this simple, the following players should be retained :

Pickford
Coleman
Baines
Holgate
Keane
Gana
Davies
Walcott
Tosun
Iceland
Klaassen
Lookman
Vlasic
JJK
DCL
Robinson
Beni
Besic
Dowell

Anybody 22 or under on this list should go on loan, bar Holgate, we can work with him.

Everybody else needs punting.

Its totally unrealistic to assume we can fix this utter mess in 1 or 2 windows, im sorry but we need major surgery, I get that we tried that this Summer, but we didnt buy the right players at all, we need somebody to build an actual squad.

Pickford
Coleman
Baines
Holgate
Keane
Gana
Davies
Walcott
Tosun
Iceland
Klaassen
Lookman
Vlasic
JJK
DCL
Robinson
Beni
Besic
Dowell

Anybody 22 or under on this list should go on loan, bar Holgate, we can work with him.

So basically we are keeping most of the squad then

Some of our most experience and supposed 'best' players are struggling to control a ball and make simple passes but people like to write off the 19 year old who is playing about his 40th game in the hardest position on the pitch.
Why is it the hardest position on on the pitch ?

Pickford
Coleman
Baines
Holgate
Keane
Gana
Davies
Walcott
Tosun
Iceland
Klaassen
Lookman
Vlasic
JJK
DCL
Robinson
Beni
Besic
Dowell

Can we play onyekuru please?

Pickford
Coleman
Baines
Holgate
Keane
Gana
Davies
Walcott
Tosun
Iceland
Klaassen
Lookman
Vlasic
JJK
DCL
Robinson
Beni
Besic
Dowell

Why do we keep Klassen again?

We could if we were any good at negotiations, when you see crap like clucas costing £15m from championship hull with no money, it really does show how crap we are to get the same amount as barkley.

We are really good at getting over the odds for our players.

Barkley left us with no choice.

The rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back