Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not believing Fin head but if we were to sell Jordan Pickford we might as well just fold.

We sold John Stones ended up with Ashley Williams then we sold Lukaku and ended up with Niasse up top.

Just liquidate and start again.

Not believing Fin head but if we were to sell Jordan Pickford we might as well just fold.

We sold John Stones ended up with Ashley Williams then we sold Lukaku and ended up with Niasse up top.

You could always foff and support another club. I use the word support guardedly.

I dare you to post anything positive.

So you don’t believe we’re going to sell him but you’re going to moan about it anyway? What kind of self-harm is this.

Schoolboy error. Never compare DCL to Harry Kane on this thread.

Why not? So if you asked all the Leicester, Norwich and Millwall fans whether Kane had the ability to be as good as Alan Shearer and Gary Lineker, what would they have said? Kane clearly wasn't a masterful slotter when he started out either.

I stated in my posts that he needs to be more confident in his finishing - no small matter I know for a Striker, but I also make the point that he is still young enough to be coached. DCLs best game was at the start of the season at Man City. Played a blinder that night and also assisted the first two goals of the season we scored because his confidence was sky high after the Euros. After that, we were a basket case, so any wonder he didn't set the world alight?

I'm not saying DCL is the next Harry Kane, but I am saying he has the potential to develop - if we as a club and as fans allow. To how good, who knows? But he isn't the finished article yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back