Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly his record is amazingly bad.

Heres a little taste.

On 26 June 2018, he signed a five-year contract with AS Roma from Paris Saint-Germain for a reported fee of €24.7m

On 14 July 2018, Jorginho signed for English team Chelsea on a five-year contract, for a transfer fee of £50m with £7m in potential add-ons.

On 10 July 2018, Ronaldo signed a four-year contract with Italian club Juventus after completing a €100 million transfer.

On 23 May 2018, Arsenal confirmed on their official website that Emery will be their new head coach.

Basically hes a wham chatting ferret

I guess it’s about time he got one of these right?

You guys are too quick lol
75E42BA1-D3FB-40B6-8A0D-D4DBFE1F743C.webp

Would be quite a coup....WOULD be.

And yes, if we paid 30 million for him and 80k in wages, he would have at least 5 points on the A side of the FA work permit scale, and he only needs 4. Basically if a players transfer fee and wages are over the 50th percentile, they qualify no matter how gash they are.

To me this looks like one where we don't here anything for a week or two and then he's signed somewhere else

It’s all agent talk, putting the frighteners up another club in order to get a better deal.

Non of the trusted Everton journalists have ratified the story which tells you all you need to know.

Very strong links to this Malcom and stating that we are discussing finer details today. If any truth in this then I feel Lookman will be on his way to Germany. Would be an exciting signing if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back