Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was top of my list to replace Allardyce if I’m being honest, Liverpool allegiances aside he is a good manager.
It's not just he's allegiance to them but the fact that he belittled us with disparaging remarks on more than one occasion that would sicken me to the core if he ever came near our club, he won't though, thankfully.

Hate him so much I'd have Sam back before the FSW.

The club's skint.

It's AUSTERITY EVERTON.

Stop trying to muddy the waters. The club had cash last summer because we sold off the family silver. That was burnt by Koeman. He's left us immovable tat that we'll struggle to get rid of, so we are where we are: doing no business.

Why are you attempting to prop up this carpet bagger?

Please tell me you won’t be peddling this austerity Everton rubbish all season. I can barely bring myself to read your tripe as it is.

We aren’t skint at all. The board have identified 4 positions which we can buy regardless of outgoings (cb, lb, cm, left wing). Any other buys will only happen if we sell someone in that position first as we need to shrink the first team squad.

Happy to go on the weasel list @orly
Sell to buy.

Prediction: £15M-£20M negative net spend this window.

After Koemageddon the club has been put on the critical list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back