Niasse
Coleman
Richarlison
Davies
Besic
Lookman
maybe Calvert-Lewin

the rest are surplus to requirements

if Digne and Mina join then that makes 21 players and its likely that Klassen, Bolasie, Sandro and Mirallas will be given a second chance

the problem is that we are overloaded with wingers and strikers that I can't really see any of the youth midfielders / strikers getting much game time
Williams? Seriously?. And you'd keep Martina over Kenny? And you'd give second chances to Bolasie, Mirallas, Klaassen and Sandro. No wibder there's no opportunity to give the young players a chance.

Might as well have kept Allardyce whilst we were at it mate although maybe that was what you wanted.

Lindelof could work in a three-man defence, as he seems comfortable in possession and passes the ball quite well. Not sure how he'd fare playing a high line, though.

Id rather we buy a new left back
If Baines was first choice I wouldn't be happy with Robinson as understudy. Think he's not quite ready to get the level of game time he'll likely get with Baines' fitness problems.

However, if we brought this French lad in, I'd be happy for Baines to sod off to America in January once the new lad is settled. Would be happy with Robinson as number 2 then.

Just need to ship out Williams, Bolasie, Martina, Davies (Loan), Dowell (Loan), Vlasic (Loan), Klaassen, DCL (Loan) Mirallas and we’re flying. I’d add Sandro to the list if we get a decent fee for him.

If Baines was first choice I wouldn't be happy with Robinson as understudy. Think he's not quite ready to get the level of game time he'll likely get with Baines' fitness problems.

However, if we brought this French lad in, I'd be happy for Baines to sod off to America in January once the new lad is settled. Would be happy with Robinson as number 2 then.
Am I the only one who finds it bizarre that we played a right back at left back for half of last season rather than recalling Robinson or playing Garbutt. There has to be more to that story....

Williams? Seriously?. And you'd keep Martina over Kenny? And you'd give second chances to Bolasie, Mirallas, Klaassen and Sandro. No wibder there's no opportunity to give the young players a chance.

Might as well have kept Allardyce whilst we were at it mate although maybe that was what you wanted.
I guess you haven't read my comments in the bit that was quoted above

I don't want them but I think they will stay

Kenny is not going to break into the first team as long as coleman is there / fit

it would be more beneficial for martina to be the backup who will barely play and for Kenny to get some good first team experience at a championship side

remember coleman was on loan at blackpool before he became a first team regular

Link please
A3C91A56-DD8C-4E1A-BECB-F00DBC2B8CB9.webp

...German publication, Kicker, claim Werder Bremen Manager, Florian Kohfeldt, skipped training on Tuesday to meet Davy Klaassen and try and persuade him to join his club. Apparently Klaassen is keen to leave Everton.
Hope so.Just another Bilyaletdinov without the odd wonder goal.Not built for the Prem.Or the U23s come to think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back