Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are you showing me a video when I've agreed with you mate? Awful challenge, should have got a red. He didn't. Didn't even get a retrospective one did he?

But it is not factually correct to say he's a 'red card magnet' when he has not had one red card in four years of playing for United, fortunate or not.

People will moan about the fee but you can thank der ambition of der bestest team in der werld for that one as their fee for Van Dijk has distorted the whole market. Now Maguire is apparently worth 60 odd million. United probably think 30 Mill is reasonable seeing as Alfie Mawson from relegated Swansea has just moved for 25 Mill.

If we do the deal though every story will just be about how we’ve ruined football again.

Kinnell lad are you his agent

Funes > rojo forever and always

No. I don't think he should be our first choice for that position.

But he's not rubbish and would improve us and if the deal was in the region of £15m, with the promise of another CB coming in as well, it'd be a good one for us.

Funes is not better than Rojo. Funes would not have stood a chance of being a mainstay in a Jose Mourinho defence that went on to win a European trophy.

Time will tell but I'm not buying this story yet he may be a back up option but no way is he worth 30m. I still think it might be a way to push Mina

Which is madness....we all remember his 2 footer at goodison, and then he did it again the week after....he got away with them all.

Doesn't change the facts though Pabbers.

Anyway, I personally don't think we're in for him. If we are, I hope we'd balk at a £30m asking price. Would be happy to see him come in as one of two new signings, on a cheaper deal, though. Friggin hell, he can actually run, which helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back