Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

One player?
The only player we’ve signed, yes.

It’s not a criticism, it just makes me laugh how quick people are to proclaim that everything’s changed despite there being no evidence of it.

When Mori went everybody was on here saying this is the brands way, like a ninja just quietly doing stuff with no fuss. Since then we’ve had a prolonged exit for Rooney, and definite ‘sagas’ involving Digne and Mina.

Yesterday I saw a post from here on Twitter where someone was saying ‘if someone had told you brands would come in and get fees for Mori, klaassen and Rooney you’d never have believed them’ and loads of people going ‘yeah, dead right mate’ despite there being literally HUNDREDS of pages on here of people talking about us doing exactly that.

I’m sure brands will be good for us, I’ll just wait for evidence before I start posting about him being the amazing all powerful figure who is revolutionising the club and making all the decisions.

I think we're presently experiencing something of an information vacuum and, what's that expression?... nature abhors a vacuum. I guess it's now getting filled by erratic flights of fancy and you have to cut some of its aviators some slack; these next few days might be season defining.

Those are lofty goals, I hardly feel able to fill these expectations

I’m not sure tb10.

If, once again we are going shopping in Man Utd's reserve shop, i would prefer Roco, to Jones or Linderoth personally, but while we are there maybe Jose would offer us a BOGOF, and chuck in a Martial or a Rashford on loan as a reward for being such loyal customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back