Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a Shane obssesion going on here Mickey. Must be a celtic thing.

It's got nothing to do with his ethnicity mate

I'd feel the same if he was Shanno Duffelez from Puerto Rico

I like big combative centre halfs. Always have. We're missing some steel in our back line, something that Duffy would inject

Pair him up with a more technical player like Holgate and we'd have the best of both worlds

I like to think that these 2 ladies represent Goats hopes, dreams and aspirations.

Rita-Sue-Bob-Too-300x207-.jpg

And Andy has essentially just spaffed all over them

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Solid defender. Would improve our options imo
I wondered as much. What little I have seen of him in action seems a beast with speed. Decent nodder of the ball also. Who knows we could get a cheeky bid in and cop Rojo too and leave Mina behind. We would have a upgrade from last year methinks.

He's has a weirdly good reputation I reckon, probably from having made the Belgium squad so many times, of of those where you automatically think of him as a good player without having seen him play that often.

He may actually do ok in Italy, his pace is going now, and generally they don’t rely on pace that much in Italy. I think the majority of his issues are in his head though, if he can get that right he can still be useful

He's has a weirdly good reputation I reckon, probably from having made the Belgium squad so many times, of of those where you automatically think of him as a good player without having seen him play that often.

He may actually do ok in Italy, his pace is going now, and generally they don’t rely on pace that much in Italy. I think the majority of his issues are in his head though, if he can get that right he can still be useful

The RS selling Ings to Crystal Palace for £20m?? How on EARTH do they CONSTANTLY get good money for players who absolutely bombed out??

God God! Is that true??

Surely it must be up to £20m on appearances? Something like a £1 a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back