Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case of Dembele I don`t agree mate.

Unless Brands can pull a real rabbit out of the hat, we are going to be stuck with what we`ve got, which would be a disaster.

Dembele would help stabilise things, giving Brands time to work on a long term replacement.

I`m very very aware of the mess that Walsh and Koeman made by giving older players stupid contracts, but i don`t think Dembele would fall into this category.
Depends on how much they want. 31 now. Wouldn't want to pay much over £10m for him really.

Burnley have made a £12m bid for Ben Gibson. Saving our bacon?
TBH If I was Brands I'd be on the phone to Sean offering him Keane back for the same money. Middlesbrough won't accept that amount for their captain; he's much more important to them.

Keane is worthless to us. Completely the wrong type of defender. But he fits like a glove into Burnley's system and Dyche knows that. Reckon Keane would be up for it too as he's a pond fish in the Pacific ocean here.

Big wages though.
You can cope with that for a couple of years deal though. He can sod off to China then. I reckon he'll think he's good enough for another shot in the Prem and also the chance of a bit of payback at Spurs.

He's exactly what we need and better than most of the shouts I've been hearing lately. A stop gap until Brands can bring somebody younger through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back