Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the mod please open a new thread for bedwetters and talking utter drivel please. I pop on here to read about transfer rumours and such like, yet... I start seeing posts about Hibbert!!! West ham, palace ffs! not interested about other clubs at this point unless it's to gazump us on a target. Way to many people on here trying to post anything just for a like and some sort of recognition.
Dry yer eyes lad.

Keane was poor last season, but in a new team with constant changes at the back in a team shot of confidence what was expected of him? I’m happy to let him prove himself this year. He has faults in his game, I just want to see him in a settled defence - He’s a bit naive in his play some times, but he’ll be hungry and hopefully that shows in a more determined effort from him.
You can`t polish a turd mate.

We should throw £30m at Newcastle for Lascelles. He has Lescott written all over him (in a good way). The right age, athletic, leader.

Newcastle are in the poop and wouldn't turn that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back