Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really want Mina though... not sure he will shine in our system alongside the options we currently have to partner him.

It is a large risk for 30m on the basis of a few, admittedly sterling, headers at the World Cup.

This one makes me nervous, keep hearing “Danger Will Robinson” in my head.

I have been thinking about this for quite awhile now. I'd much rather pay more for lascelles and Rojo(maybe) who are proven

Daniel Levy is a genius.

He's the master of brinkmanship and getting top dollar for his players.

Mourinho going to form signing a player on the cusp of hitting 30 years old.

I expect him to over pay for 2 more soon to be 30 years olds in Perisic and Willian,he's repeating his Inter Milan stint leaving the club with a old core of a 1st eleven team.

Spurs will sign Grealish now which is a pretty under par signing if it happens,be interesting how Grealish takes to the the bright lights of London with his former nightlife antics in Birmingham on the laughing gas and such.

Daniel Levy is a genius.

He's the master of brinkmanship and getting top dollar for his players.

Mourinho going to form signing a player on the cusp of hitting 30 years old.

I expect him to over pay for 2 more soon to be 30 years olds in Perisic and Willian,he's repeating his Inter Milan stint leaving the club with a old core of a 1st eleven team.

Spurs will sign Grealish now which is a pretty under par signing if it happens,be interesting how Grealish takes to the the bright lights of London with his former nightlife antics in Birmingham on the laughing gas and such.
lets face it, spurs are only signing grealish cos he's young and english

they want him so they can make a few bob or two off him in a couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back