Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
really don't see what all the angst is about. He's tall,physical, good in the air, looks like he has decent pace on the turn. Even looks like he can play a bit.

Spurs fans probably had same reservations about Davidson Sanchez.

Just gotta trust silva/brands.
End of the day he looks much better than what we have and with a run he may improve also I presume the plan is to play him with Holgate when he's fit? Could be a good partnership.

At the end of the day, we've wanted this management team in for a while and now we have them. Regardless of our reservations you've got to trust them until they prove themselves untrustworthy like the other lot before them did.

Mina has been the centre back target from the very beginning. They and he has the benefit of the doubt from me.

Get this lad in, get Holgate back to fitness and play him alongside. Get a new CM next to Gana and our first eleven is actually pretty tasty, in my humble opinion.

MARCEL ALWAYS GETS HIS MAN

To think the doubters on here...So far Brands is making deals we couldnt get done otherwise. We now have multiple cases of players who were too good for us, didnt want to come here, or other big teams were going after, or 1 from a team that supposedly wouldnt sell to us, and hes gotten them done. Clearly, hes pretty good at this negotiating AND closing(kind of important part) thing.

Now what I would love to see is Schneiderlin or McCarthy sold, Bernard on a free, and Zouma on loan.

Ah...but you see, people are saying we are not signing players because the spectre of Bill Kenwright is always there over Marcels shoulder...…...

really don't see what all the angst is about. He's tall,physical, good in the air, looks like he has decent pace on the turn. Even looks like he can play a bit.

Spurs fans probably had same reservations about Davidson Sanchez.

Just gotta trust silva/brands.

Sanchez had Vertonghen as his partner and Pochettino's harassing style. Plus he's pacey, which helps make up for any mistakes.

Mina will have an already shaky Keane as his partner and will be constantly exposed by our 2DM's who are nowhere to be found.

Hes not a real journo.

Fair dos. I share things I make no judgement on any kind of actual substance of the source. Unless it's backed by Joyce, Hunter or King I tend not to assume there is much beyond rumour. Looking at Mario videos and he certainly has something whether there's anything in it or not I haven't a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back