Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what a plonker. Merson having a moan at us as well. If one of the big 6 has paid it they would have been saying it was a great transfer.
Said Everton “spoiled the window” with the Richarlison deal.

Absolutely unbelievable. Two sides have just spent ~£70m each for two inexperienced goalkeepers, but EVERTON have ruined it by spending £35m on Richarlison.

Merson on SSN genuinely just said that Everton “spoiled the window”

What a joke! Yes Everton spoiled the window haha

Nothing to do with Liverpool & Chelsea spending £70mill on keepers.

Transfers went crazy after Neymar for £200mill last year.

But yes Merson it’s all Everton’s fault.

Andy Hinchcliffe having a mare, saying he knows why we got Digne because of Colemans injuries, does he not know right from left.

Says Richarlison too expensive and not convinced by Mina.
Yep,he did lol

Merson on SSN genuinely just said that Everton “spoiled the window”

Did i hear that right that he blames us for this whole window because we spent 40mil on Richarlison Very early in the window according to him lol,it was only few weeks ago,that pushed all other deals up to 70/80/90/ mil etc

that whole EFC knocking section was ridiculous!

Pundits know that if they want to get far in Sky BT BBC then they need to play to the kopite galleries. This is why even pundits with no connection to Merseyside will indulge in hyperbole about the RS and won’t miss a chance to havena few digs at us.

State of SSN. Hinchcliffe, Darren Bent and softarse Merson sitting on a panel all reckon we massively over paid for Richarlison. Merson also blamed him for the silly prices being asked this transfer window, saying we started by paying so much for him.

Can't wait to see their faces when he tears it up this season.

Gobsmacked!!

State of SSN. Hinchcliffe, Darren Bent and softarse Merson sitting on a panel all reckon we massively over paid for Richarlison. Merson also blamed him for the silly prices being asked this transfer window, saying we started by paying so much for him.

Can't wait to see their faces when he tears it up this season.

Gobsmacked!!

Yeh can’t have been the the £80m odd that Ronaldo went for.

Absolute idiocy, imagine getting paid to talk transfers and the weapon thinks Digne is hear to provide competition for Coleman.

Embarrassing.

I make a point of not listening to talksport but I had it on this morning because of the window and they spoke about us having strength in depth at the back including Williams and it was said by more than one pundit more than once during the discussion and the needing cover for Baines was also mentioned .

It’s incredible how little attention we’re given by people whose job it is .

and that's me done with sky.
Hinchcliffe showing why he knows nothing about football , and merson ignoring the deal for a pretty shocking keeper for over 60 million but picking on a 40 million deal that looked instantly like our best player in pre season.
clowns !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back