Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’d get a points deduction for something. That eventuality would never be allowed to pass. Clattenburg Atkinson and Collins would be rotating who reffed our games on the run in.
I was about to say and Collina. But think that is who Collins is. Unless you are referring to Phil Collins Reffing us at Slippy G's request!

Get in the sack for the big reveal video lads. Who is the big lad dressed as Dod Moroz and why is he pulling up in a super yacht to Bramley Moore Dock to reveal his presents to Everton?

Grown men getting upset because of football pundits is amusing
I think we have every right to be annoyed, when the likes of Merson is spouting such rubbish about our club (his comments regarding Richarlison distorting the fees other clubs are having to pay) that is blatantly not true. Fair enough if he doesn’t rate Richarlison that’s fine, if he thinks we’ve overpaid for him that’s fine, but don’t blame Everton for the prices other clubs are having to pay.

I'm sitting here thinking if we confirm these 3 signings today it's been our best window ever, and then 3 pundits go and blow us out of the water.

Reckon it's payback time for what we did to one of their own last season.
Perhaps - depends how the signings pan out. Last year the window seemed great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back