Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man United fan alerted me to a thread Liverpool fans have on RAWK... everton greek league Silva blah blah blah.

Absolute embarrassment!!! Are they all 12 years old? Possibly the most cringeworthy reading I've encountered from a group of fans.

They have arguably got the best squad and first 11 they have had in years (which could see them cement 2nd place).... yet all they seem interested in is us and what we are spending.... ignoring the fact that we have got rid of £700k a week of deadwood.

It's gonna take a few windows of spending proper money to challenge within the top4... after all they've been doing that for 25 years trying to win the title.

Mods, seriously can we not swear on this forum. I HATE this guy with a ------- passion!

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...des-liverpool-top-of-the-class-spurs-expelled
WTF is he on about here?
"It's a lot of money for Richarlison. I watched him in a few games last season and after the first six games, you would've paid that for him, but the next 32, you wouldn't have bought him for that. Goalies will win you as many games as Richarlison will. You go through football in time with World Cups, Premier Leagues and Champions Leagues, those big tournaments that you win, no one does it without a good goalkeeper. I've got no problem with people paying £60m for a goalkeeper. "
We've already got England's No. 1. WTF would be the point in buying another? Yes, he's referring to the RS and Chelsea buying keepers for silly money, but we spent far less than £60m on Richarlison.

WTF is he on about here?
"It's a lot of money for Richarlison. I watched him in a few games last season and after the first six games, you would've paid that for him, but the next 32, you wouldn't have bought him for that. Goalies will win you as many games as Richarlison will. You go through football in time with World Cups, Premier Leagues and Champions Leagues, those big tournaments that you win, no one does it without a good goalkeeper. I've got no problem with people paying £60m for a goalkeeper. "
We've already got England's No. 1. WTF would be the point in buying another? Yes, he's referring to the RS and Chelsea buying keepers for silly money, but we spent far less than £60m on Richarlison.

It’s almost as if the price is dictated by the need for the player. A team who needs a keeper spends big on a keeper and one who needs a creative player spends big on one. The guy is an absolute know-nothing blurt.

WTF is he on about here?

Yup. Muppet. I can not stand him. He makes Phil Thompson look intelligent FFS

The main thing I've noticed is that we have sigjed midfielders who can play the passing game - Richarlison, Bernard and Gomes can all get on the ball and move it about.

Think we are a top quality pacey centre forward away from a really good side. If only Rom was still here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back