Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
A different playstyle doesn’t equal success. Not to forget Klaassen was quality at Ajax.
As was Suarez and Vertonghen and Alderweireld and Eriksen etc. I’d argue playstles make a massive difference considering Klaassen couldn’t really offer us anything that we were lacking whereas Ziyech beats players has a decent turn of pace, scores goals from all sorts of places, can create from open play as well as dead balls and works as hard in defence as he does going forward.

As was Suarez and Vertonghen and Alderweireld and Eriksen etc. I’d argue playstles make a massive difference considering Klaassen couldn’t really offer us anything that we were lacking whereas Ziyech beats players has a decent turn of pace, scores goals from all sorts of places, can create from open play as well as dead balls and works as hard in defence as he does going forward.

Which was what Klaassen did for Ajax.

It really wasn’t, Klaassen was a workhorse that had a good goal scoring rate, whereas Ziyech can control a game from midfield and is as good playing on the wing cutting in

Klaassen scored 20 goals in his last season, Ziyech has scored 19 goals in his last 2 seasons.

But to be honest, as somebody else in the thread said, they are 2 different types of players.

Klaassen scored 20 goals in his last season, Ziyech has scored 19 goals in his last 2 seasons.

But to be honest, as somebody else in the thread said, they are 2 different types of players.
That’s what I’m saying he’s a tricky number 10 playmaker and the type of player that we need in our midfield

I disagree, we need number 8s, not number 10s.

Silva prefers 4-3-3, no number 10s in a 4-3-3.

I mean for example, who is Liverpools number 10?
I say number 10 because of his quality in terms of playmaking but he can play in a midfield three and on the wing. Works way harder in defence than the traditional number 10.

Swerve Ziyech. If he had a reasonable offer the last two seasons he wouldn't still be in the Netherlands. He desperately wants to move but no one decent rates him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back