Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lozano would be on the right for sure...its interesting because if we had Kluivert and Lozano (for example) out wide then Lookman behind the striker I think that would be amazing on the counter...but then whats the point of Sigurdsson?
That will never happen but have him play the box to box role? Done it for Iceland. For the love of god we don’t need two DMs always.

Sigh.

Silva plays either 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, Iceland fits into both formations, dont you worry about Iceland.

Lookman only fits on the wing.

If its a counter attacking setup he's going for...that needs pace!

So, if we did happen to sign 2 rapid wingers...then perhaps it could be an idea to have an ACM who can keep up with them?

Can someone draw up a formation for me, preferably containing at least 5 players that we don’t have/will never have.

Cheers.

RM Kieron Dyer
CB Titus Bramble
CF James Scowcroft
CF Darren Bent
CM Matt Holland
RB Gus Uhlenbeek
GK Nick Pope
DM Callum Connolly
CF Marcus Bent
LW Finidi George
CB Ian Marshall

If its a counter attacking setup he's going for...that needs pace!

So, if we did happen to sign 2 rapid wingers...then perhaps it could be an idea to have an ACM who can keep up with them?

You know how counter attacking football works right Zat?

You break at speed, you carry the ball and you slot it into the net, we dont need somebody to keep up with them.

You know how counter attacking football works right Zat?

You break at speed, you carry the ball and you slot it into the net, we dont need somebody to keep up with them.

Yes my dear...so the 2 wingers break at speed...you only want those 2 to offer the attacking threat?

They would bomb past Sigurdsson and Tosun...

Look at the RS...their main attackers are all rapido.

Yes my dear...so the 2 wingers break at speed...you only want those 2 to offer the attacking threat?

They would bomb past Sigurdsson and Tosun...

Look at the RS...their main attackers are all rapido.

No, Salah and Mane are rapid, go and watch how many times they need somebody to keep up with them.

Reactions: FTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back