Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you are a top player in another league and you see the way the club treated sandro and klassen - would you join everton? Club have basically screwed any chance we had of getting in good foreign players in the next window at least.
Two ways of looking at that though... We are throwing cash around like a drunk in a bar. The selling clubs will be shoving past each other to deal with us, the agents will be telling the players that we are a stepping stone to City / United / Chelsea (look at where Stones, Lukaku and Barkley have gone) and the players themselves will always be interested in money.

If Walsh is still in charge of transfers come the summer, we may as well just gather our transfer funds into a big pile and do this

money-to-burn.gif

The summer window will be critical to our direction as a club, we need a manager, DOF, 1-2 CB and a LB urgently.
Hopefully the board are already on the case and we will see the manager and DOF come in early in order to give them time to assess the squad, but the biggest problem by a country mile facing the new manager is going to be trimming the dead wood.
Lets face it we can all name at least five players that don't deserve to even be on the bench right now never mind the returning loan players ie...super kev et al, the thought of him and Shneiderlin still being here stealing a living from the club makes me feel sick.

I don’t want anyone, until Walsh, Allardyce and co are gone. I wouldn’t trust Messi to score for us if he’d been signed by that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back