Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyon have already bought him.
Not according to wiki or transfermarket websites. Both of which are normally on the ball.

The only reference I can find that says that Lyon have taken up their option (which of course we all know they will do) is that renowned website [Publication is blacklisted due to spam], and even they only refer to reports. Can you reveal your sources Nymz.

@davids

Not according to wiki or transfermarket websites. Both of which are normally on the ball.

The only reference I can find that says that Lyon have taken up their option (which of course we all know they will do) is that renowned website [Publication is blacklisted due to spam], and even they only refer to reports. Can you reveal your sources Nymz.

@davids

Technically hes still an Amiens player still, but as you say, not a chance Lyon dont exercise their purchase option.

Totally different players, tho lotus cheek would be a cracking signing if we could really pull that one out the bag. the lads got the potential to be that perfect all round midfielder we've been crying out for, He's got a bit of everything to his game. Just can't see it happening.

Signed for PSV by our own Marcel Brands who built a name for himself for that type of transfer... my point is what team in the UCL currently would purchase him and offer him enough that he would overlook the direction of Raiola and the guy that brought him to Europe that he speaks so highly of?

I am confident that the time between mexico exiting the world cup and Lonzano joining our pre season will be minimal
Wish I had your confidence Ash:)

Linked with Jarrod Bowen from Hull for around £12m. 21yr old forward/winger who had a decent season last year. Silva will know him from his time there.

Doesn’t look particularly special and I’d rather see funds put towards someone better. He’s certainly no better than either Lookman or DCL in my opinion.

@davids

His loan hasn’t expired yet that’s why it isn’t on transfermarkt. €8 upon loan completion. Watch this space.

Ruben Loftus Cheek looking to leave Chelsea.

Would break the bank for him.
He'd do for me alright. Also, just wages for Jack Wilshere. But if it's right that we will not buy until we sell first, I think that we should
start kicking arse now, because it could be August before anyone goes. I voted get out of Europe and now we have a foreign owner
a foreign manager, a foreign D of F, and we are persuing 2 German players. I don't intend to be quiet until we are in the bottom 3!

......it’s the 21st June, which means it’s the summer solstice and the longest day of the year. Here’s what the transfer rumour columns are saying about the Toffees this Thursday morning;

- The Daily Mail report Everton are interested in signing £32m rated Bayer Leverkusen Left Back, Wendell. The 24 year old Brazilian has 3 years left on his contract.

- According to the Hull Daily Mail, Everton are preparing a bid of around £12m for Hull City winger, Jarrod Bowen. Marco Silva knows the 21 year old well from his time at Hull.

- 4th Official continue to link Everton with 18 year old Ajax Centre Back, Matthijs De Ligt and Sporting Lisbon’s 23 year old attacker, Gelson Martins.

- FootMercarto say Lille defender, Adama Soumaoro, wants to stay in France for another season. The 25 year old was linked with a €22m move to Everton in January.

- Turkish Football claim Everton have made an enquiry for Besiktas Centre Back, Domagoj Vida. The 29 year old Croation is currently with his country’s World Cup squad in Russia. Vida only joined Besiktas in January and is on a £50k per week contract.

- SkySports suggest Leicester City have entered the race to sign Everton target Marvin Plattenhardt who plays Left Back for Hertha Berlin.

- SportsLens website report Everton boss, Marco Silva, has told midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin he is free to leave Goodison this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back